Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bonjour!

Well, I have had a HUGE sleep! About 14 hours!
I think that I will be able to make it past 6pm today.
Dave did a great job on the first post. (I won't call the final one the LAST POST).

This is a magnificent place, and I am not sure if I really believe I am here, except for trying to order food!

It was a huge day of walking. The staircase at the Arc de Triumph left my legs feeling like jelly. I am so glad that I am used to exercise, although that was a lot different to a Curves workout!

I hope that Dad, Dud and Mitch have had a safe journey back to Adelaide.

I will write more after today's adventure!

6 comments:

Ron and Hilda said...

G'day (literally Bonjour!)
I read Dave's excellent report upon arrival home with Mitchell. (Read earlier reply).

Good one Kate about the Last Post.

It's good that you have found your land legs now and that you are moving around.

We are having Pizza for tea - what are you having?

Love Dad

Jodie said...

Oh kate, I am so excited for you. jem's pasport arrived today and she has just finished reading Dave's earlier repor. She knew all the places you mentioned and I think she is beginning to get excited !!!

Ron and Hilda said...

Mon cher Kate,

Je neglige a counseille vous regardez le Bois de Bologne et Le Jardin des Plantes. Comprendez vous?

Mon petit fils (Mitchell) et moi lire un magasin revu dans le restaurant de pizza ce soir.

Je t'aime

Votre pere

PS Et Dave aussi

Ron and Hilda said...

Hi Kate & Dave,

Looks Like you are having fun. Lawrie and I are having a good time. Enjoying your reports.

Love Mum and Lawrie

Ron and Hilda said...

Whoa greta pictures. Napoleon wouldn't catch the tourists - they would capture him.

Love Mitch

Ron and Hilda said...

I sent the above message for and on behalf of Mitchell thinking that it didn't go. I was on the wrong blog!
My spelling error too!
His went through OK on the other one.
Love Dad
All is OK